Information about personal data processing
Personal data are processed based on the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). We inform that:
- 1. Personal Data Controller
The Szewalski Institute of Fluid- Flow Machinery Polish Academy of Sciences (IMP PAN) with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Fiszera 14, 80-231 Gdańsk will act as a personal data controller.
- 2. Data ProtectionInspector
- 3. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data by the IMP PAN:
IMP PAN processes personal data in accordance with the lwa and for the following purposes:
- 1. recruitment and competitions – based on the consent of the data subjects (article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- 2. conclusion and performance of the contract (article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- 3. fulfil tax and accounting purposes (article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- 4. arising from the legitimate interest of the IMP PAN (article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), in order to:
- implementation of statutory tasks
- estabilish and continue cooperation
- IMP PAN promotion
- estabilishing, investigating or defending against claims.
- 4. Period of personal data storage:
- 1. If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent – the data is stored until its withdrawal.
- 2. If the basis for the processing of personal data is a contract – the data is stored for the period required to store accounting and tax documentation.
- 3. If the basis for the processing of personal data is legitimate interest of the IMP PAN- the data is stored until raise objection to the processing of personal data.
- 4. If the regulations specify the period for personal data processing– the data is kept for this time.
- 5. Rights related to data processing:
In connection with the transfer of personal data for the purpose of their processing, each data subject is entitled to do:
- 1. access to his/her personal data;
- 2. demand that his/hers personal data be rectified;
- 3. demand that his/her personal data be or removed or restricted;
- 4. transfer his/her personal data;
- 5. object to the processing of personal data;
- 6. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- 7. Lodging a complaint to the supervisory body
- 6. Recipient of personal data.
Personal data may be transferred - Dane osobowe możemy ujawnić - w zakresie niezbędnym do realizacji świadczonych nam usług lub ciążącego na nas obowiązku - następującym kategoriom odbiorców:
- 1. Entities that proces data on our behalf, e.g. providing accounting or IT services;
- 2. Competent bodies authorized in accordance with applicable laws, or to joint venture partners under relevant agreements.
- 7. Data obtained.
IMP PAN receives personal data from clients. In case of contact data categories (including name, business email address and telephone number) of persons who are representatives of cooperating entities data may come from such entities.
- 8. Providing personal data is voluntary but required in order to IMP PAN to render its services and involves the necessity to make a relevant statement (give a consent) to enter into a contract.
Data collection on our website
Most of the cookies we use are also so-called „session cookies”. They are automatically delated after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Cookies which are necessary to allow electronic comminications or to provide certain functions you wish to use. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage cookies to ensure an optimized service provided free of technical errors. We do not collect other cookies.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in „server log files”. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
perform the operation of correctly generating and sending the website to the recipient by our CMS system, managing the IMP PAN website.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.